Tuan-Phong Nguyen (in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Tuấn Phong) is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Databases and Information Systems at Max Planck Institute for Informatics under the supervision of Dr. Simon Razniewski and Prof. Gerhard Weikum. His Ph.D. research is focused on Commonsense Knowledge Extraction.
- 10-12 · Preprint for the Ascent++ paper is available (submitted to TKDE).
- 04-08 · 🗣️ Attended ACL 2021 conference online.
- 10-06 · 🗣️ Talked about Ascent KB at NEC Labs Europe - slides.
- 25-05 · 🎉 Demo paper for the Ascent KB accepted at ACL 2021.
- 11-05 · 🔥 Ascent KB v1.0.0 is now accessible via 🤗 Datasets! (more info)
- 19-04 · 🗣️ Attended WWW 2021 conference online.
- 15-01 · 🎉 Full paper accepted at WWW 2021.
- 04-01 · 🏫 Started my PhD at D5-MPII.
- 01-09 · 👨💻 Started working on my Master's thesis with Simon Razniewski.
Refined Commonsense Knowledge from Large-Scale Web Contents
Integrating Word Embeddings into IBM Word Alignment ModelsIEEE KSE 2018
An Experimental Investigation of Part-Of-Speech Taggers for VietnameseVNU-JCSCE 2016
- 2024: PC member of TheWebConf
- 2023: PC member of ESWC, ACL Demos
- 2022: PC member of ISWC, Organizer of LM-KBC Challenge @ ISWC 2022
- 2021: Reviewer for the Semantic Web Journal
- 2022: TA for Automated Knowledge Base Construction course at Saarland University
- 2016-2018: TA for several courses (Basics of Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms) at Vietnam National University Hanoi